Sign up for OEA-R Spring Conference
Hosted by Region 2 District Retired representatives
Tuesday, May 17, 2022 – Deadline April 29
Ernest Warther Museum and Gardens, 331 Karl Ave,
Dover, OH 44622 (Exit 83 off I-77)
The NEOEA-Retired Organizing Committee promotes the welfare of retired members of the North Eastern Ohio Education Association (NEOEA) by identifying particular concerns of retired members as topics for training workshops and social opportunities, by serving as a link between northeastern Ohio retired members and those in other districts, and by fostering communication within OEA-Retired.
Our goal is to provide you a resource to locate people and resources to assist you and keep you informed. Please consider volunteering to serve on one of our Sub-Committees. NEOEA-OEA-Retired members may use the Contact Us page to update their contact information. We need your input to better assist you. Submit your comments, questions, or contact updates on our Contact Us page.
OEA-R/NEA-R Pre-Retired Life Membership
- Active members can purchase a Pre-Retired OEA-R/NEA-R Life Membership and pay over as many as 17 monthly payments.
- OEA-R website: https://oea-r.ohea.us/join/how-to-join/
- Join today to become a member of OEA-R/NEA-R. There is now a plan where you are able to make recurring electronic monthly payments to OEA for the $450 lifetime dues ($350 ESP).
- The OEA/NEA Pre-Retired dues obligation is paid via monthly transactions beginning April 2022 and ending August 2023 for a maximum of 17 payments. The number of payment transactions available will be determined by the date OEA processes the enrolment form. It is possible an individual will have fewer than 17 total transactions depending upon the date of enrollment.
- When you retire you will have available to you all of the member benefits, discounts, and offers that you enjoyed as an active member.
- Members of OEA-R and NEA-R save well over the $450 Life Membership fee when they take advantage of discounts on home insurance, car insurance, or appliance and car discounts through the Association.
- Visit the OEA-R How to Join webpage for more information.
- Download the OEA/NEA Pre-Retired Form.
- Download a two half-page Flyer for your colleagues
NEOEA-R Organizing Committee:
- Nancy Wonson, Lakewood TA-R; Chairperson
- Dennis Lewis, Parma EA-R; Vice Chair
- Sherri Koncilja, Painesville City TA-R; Secretary
- Gary Hollow, Bristol-R; Past Chair
- Donna Smoot-Walters, Barberton EA-R; NEOEA Liaison & OEA-R NEOEA Representative
- Barbara Catalano, Mayfield EA-R; OEA-R ESP Representative
- Hank Haynes, ACCESS-R; web/newsletter editor
- Debbie Bernauer, Brecksville-Broadview EA-R
- Rhonda Braylock, East Cleveland EA-R
- Marsh Buckley, Mentor TA-R
- Beryl Burkle, Bedford EA-R
- Dave Ciborek, Twinsburg EA-R
- Nanci DiBianca, Cuyahoga Hts. TA-R
- Carol Dolgosh, Lakewood TA-R
- Martha Dunford, Perry EA-R
- Sue Fatica, Painesville City TA-R
- Marti Franks, Twinsburg EA-R
- Patricia Frost-Brooks, East Cleveland EA-R
- Peg Ham, Lorain EA-R
- Martha Harper, Ashtabula ACSE-R
- Norman Hillstrom, Mentor TA-R
- Joyce Hives, East Cleveland EA-R
- Mary Keefe, Maple Hts. TA-R
- Teri Mackey, Wadsworth EA-R
- Adele Matias, Mayfield EA-R
- Steven Mitchell, East Cleveland EA-R
- Pat Wagar, Mayfield EA-R
- Jené Wilson, ACCESS-R
- Beverly Woolridge, Akron ACP-R