To access our NEOEA website, go to neoea.org; if you’ve already registered, click the “Login” button to go to the home page. If you haven’t, click “Join NEOEA Online”.
NEOEA Positive Image Award Application
NEOEA Public Relations Mini-Grants Application
NEOEA Community Involvement Grants
NEOEA Friend of Education Award
NEOEA Green School Award
NEOEA Ohio Association of Special Needs Professionals (OASNP) Scholarship
NEOEA Leadership Summit – Understanding and Exploring Leadership Fatigue
NEOEA ESP Virtual Conference – February 4, 2023
NEOEA Communications Contest Application
NEOEA Nomination Form/ Letter of Intent
NEOEA Committee Volunteer form
Website and Social Media:
Website – https://neoea.org
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NEOEA
Twitter – https://twitter.com/NEOEAXD
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/neoea44124/
Quarterly newsletter – News & Views
- Founded in 1869.
- Almost 29,000 members – 184 local associations including public schools, county boards of developmental disabilities, educational service centers, career centers, colleges, and universities.
- Comprising the eleven counties in northeastern Ohio, NEOEA’s territory is similar in size to the state of Connecticut.
- Committee structure – 11, with an addition of three organizing committees.
- Host and organize various professional development activities.
- NEOEA Day is an annual event every fall.
- Sponsor Negotiations Conference, Megaconference, and Summer Leadership Conference.
- Support OEA Member Lobby Days, host Legislative Receptions, and sponsor a Leadership Summit.
- Provide grants, awards, and scholarships to members and locals.
- Coordinate member discount programs.
President Melanie Hameed
President-elect Sue Messinger
Past President Rob McFee
Recording Secretary Suzie Neff
Executive Director Mary Alice Conkey
Executive Assistant Linda Grunden