A Student Membership is available if you are enrolled in a post-secondary program that is preparatory for employment in a position that will make you eligible for Active (teacher) membership in the NEA.
Enrollment for the current membership year is offered online from the start of the membership year, September 1, through the end of May.
Beginning June 1, the online system accepts applications for enrollment for the next membership year, however you can still enroll for the current year by submitting a paper enrollment form and check payment. | 2018-2019 OSEA Membership Enrollment Form
OEA/NEA Student Program Benefits
- The opportunity to serve as an OSEA delegate to OEA, and NEA Representative Assemblies.
- OSEA representation on all OEA Committees and on the OEA Board of Directors.
- Educator Access discount program
- Low-interest credit cards
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and car rentals
- Mortgage plan with low down payment options
- Early-start investment plan for retirement
- Affordable life, health insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Book Discounts
- $20 Dues Rebate After Graduation
- Professional Workshops and Conferences
- OEA and NEA Publications
- Community Outreach
- Legal Services
- Technical Support and Assistance
- Legislation and Lobbying
- Save 18% on Sprint PCS Service