Ohio Student Education Association is a professional organization of undergraduate and graduate students preparing for careers in education.
Members benefit from professional development workshops, a spring conference, legal services, money-saving benefits, legislation and lobbying, and networking. Members are also active on campus and in the community.
OEA/NEA Student Program Benefits
- The opportunity to serve as an OSEA delegate to OEA, and NEA Representative Assemblies.
- OSEA representation on all OEA Committees and on the OEA Board of Directors.
- Educator Access discount program
- Low-interest credit cards
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and car rentals
- Mortgage plan with low down payment options
- Early-start investment plan for retirement
- Affordable life, health insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Book Discounts
- $20 Dues Rebate After Graduation
- Professional Workshops and Conferences
- OEA and NEA Publications
- Community Outreach
- Legal Services
- Technical Support and Assistance
- Legislation and Lobbying
- Save 18% on Sprint PCS Service
* The attached form was created as an Adobe fillable form. However, if when the link is clicked, and the form is opened within your browser (e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Edge) it will typically appear as a conventional PDF. For the pre-set fillable options to appear, please download the form to your computer then reopen it using Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
Page updated: September 10, 2019