Ohio Student Education Association is a professional organization of undergraduate and graduate students preparing for careers in education.
Members benefit from professional development workshops, a spring conference, legal services, money-saving benefits, legislation and lobbying, and networking. Members are also active on campus and in the community.
OEA/NEA Student Program Benefits
- The opportunity to serve as an OSEA delegate to OEA, and NEA Representative Assemblies.
- OSEA representation on all OEA Committees and on the OEA Board of Directors.
- Educator Access discount program
- Low-interest credit cards
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and car rentals
- Mortgage plan with low down payment options
- Early-start investment plan for retirement
- Affordable life, health insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Book Discounts
- $20 Dues Rebate After Graduation
- Professional Workshops and Conferences
- OEA and NEA Publications
- Community Outreach
- Legal Services
- Technical Support and Assistance
- Legislation and Lobbying
- Save 18% on Sprint PCS Service