What Is eDues?
eDues is an easy, convenient alternative method to pay your United Education Profession (UEP) dues other than by payroll deductions. It is an online self-enrollment program that allows dues to be paid from a checking, savings or credit card. eDues may be established as a one-time payment or bi-monthly draws on the 1st and 15th of each month starting October 1st.
Click Here To Begin:
Am I Eligible?
Yes if you are a member of one of the locals listed below:
Allen East EA
Ashtabula Area TA
Clyde Green Springs EA
Euclid Classified Transportation Association
Franklin Co Brd of DD EA
Jonathan Alder EA
Lakewood TA – Cuyahoga
Lincolnview Local EA
Lorain Co JVS
Maysville Classified EA
North Union EA
NW Association of Educators
Oak Hills EA
Summit Academy Youngstown EA
Trumbull Career & Tech EA
West Jefferson EA
West Liberty Salem EA
What Do I Need To Complete The Process?
- Your Member 10 Digit ID # which can be found on your membership card or in the address section of the Ohio Schools Magazine you receive. You may also contact your local treasurer for this information.
- Your home address and zip code that is on record with OEA.
- A non-work, active email address
- The Account Number that appears on your credit card or bank account.
- When using your checking account you will need your bank routing number which is typically found as the first set of numbers in the bottom lower left corner on your checks.
- When using your savings account, check with your banking institution to find the routing number and to make sure this account is eligible for automated withdrawals.
For more information contact InfOEA at OEA-INFO (1-844-632-4636) or [email protected]. You may also contact your local association representative.