Save the Date – Saturday, June 4, 2022
at OEA Headquarters
The OEA Educational Foundation is holding our annual fundraiser on Saturday, June 4, 2022. The event is in conjunction with the 175th Anniversary Celebration of OEA. The event will run from 6:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. at the OEA headquarters location in downtown Columbus. There will also be opportunities to tour the HQ facility and meet up with friends and colleagues.
Our goal is to celebrate OEA and its rich and important history and to raise $50,000 for the Foundation to continue making a difference in education.
- Parking is available in a pay garage beside the event on Capitol Street.
- The Social Time with the Jazz trio is outside, open air. In the event of rain, we will move into HQ building.
- Dress for the Gala is Cocktail attire.
- If you have purchased a group table and have not submitted the names of guests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ensure guests know your group reservation name.
- The virtual auction has closed, congratulations to all the winners!
Contact us at Foundation@ohea.org
About the OEA Educational Foundation