Are you interested in becoming a labor relations consultant?
The OEA is seeking qualified candidates for projected UniServ Labor Relations Consultant vacancies located throughout Ohio.
The ideal candidate approaches labor relations consulting from an organizing perspective and is able to demonstrate the knowledge, skills and ability required to be a UniServ Labor Relations Consultant. The successful candidate communicates the connections between organizing and collective bargaining, member advocacy, building community relationships, media outreach, political action, public education and professional issues. Fundamental to the success of the UniServ Labor Relations Consultant is the demonstration of an appropriate work ethic: integrity, sense of responsibility, emphasis on quality, discipline, and sense of teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Demonstrated competency and interest in the following key areas: Organizing, Consulting Skills, Collective Bargaining, Member Rights and Advocacy and Political Action Advocacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with local leadership and association members;
- Exceptional writing skills in drafting proposals, developing presentations and producing materials and reports for a variety of specific audiences;
- Familiarity with issues important to the association;
- Ability to effectively use computer programs;
- Ability to pursue projects with energy, drive, and perseverance; and,
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed to achieve the goals of the OEA.
Candidates must be willing to relocate, if needed.
Please send job application materials to:
Ohio Education Association
Attn: HR Mailbox
225 East Broad Street, Box 2550
Columbus, OH 43216
Or scan and email the materials to email@example.com
Looking For Teaching Positions In Ohio?
Database of teaching and support positions in the State of Ohio