- Position Location: OEA – Westerville Office, 5026 Pine Creek Drive, Westerville, OH 43081
- Position Location: OEA — Canton Office, 220 Market Avenue S, 3rd floor, Canton, OH 44702
- Position Location: OEA — HQ, Columbus, 225 E. Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215
- Uses computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Provides clerical and administrative support for organizing plans and practices for engaging members.
- Sets up and maintains paper or electronic filing systems; recording information, updating paperwork, and composing and maintaining documents, spreadsheets, records, correspondence, or other material.
- Maintains confidential records and files.
- Composes, prepares, and distributes meeting notes, presentations and reports.
- Reviews and proofreads material for accuracy and completeness.
- Answers telephones and gives information to callers, takes messages, or transfers calls to appropriate individuals.
- Operates electronic mail systems and coordinates the flow of information.
- Opens, reads, routes, and distributes incoming and outgoing mail or other materials.
- Operates office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems.
- Greets visitors or callers and handles their inquiries or directs them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Prepares for and makes arrangements for meetings and conferences.
- Communicates information to managers, co-workers and others in person, by telephone, in written form, or e-mail. Provides back-up to receptionist / clerical assistant.
Please submit notice of application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Employer paid social security. Fringe benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, health insurance, paid holidays, and retirement plan.
LABOR RELATIONS CONSULTANTS
- North Coast UniServ C Leadership Council (Howland, OH)
- Blue Ribbon Joint B Leadership Council (Zanesville, OH)
The Ohio Education Association (OEA) is seeking qualified candidates as Labor Relations Consultants for upcoming vacancies located throughout the state of Ohio. The ideal candidate approaches labor relations consulting from an organizing perspective and is able to demonstrate effective skills in as well as communicate the connection between organizing and collective bargaining, member advocacy, building community relationships, media outreach, political action, public education, and professional issues.
Benefits Overview and Application Information
This is a bargaining unit position that offers outstanding benefits to employees and eligible family members, including health, dental and vision insurance; retirement plan and 401(k); paid vacation and sick leave, and paid holidays. OEA provides liberal training and professional development opportunities and a year-long mentoring program for new employees. Please email a notice of application to email@example.com. Specify the position and location in the subject field.
The OEA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Teaching and Support Positions
Looking for teaching positions in Ohio? Click here for Ohio’s Web-based Recruiting System, a database of teaching and support positions throughout Ohio.