November 6 is our opportunity to help elect pro-public education candidates who will put Ohio’s students first—candidates who support increased education funding as well as include teachers and education support professionals in key decisions.
These tools represent the collective work of OEA members, serving on local committees, to screen political candidates (from both parties) on behalf of the Fund for Children and Public Education (FCPE). Your vote as well as your involvement will make a difference.
Take the ME+3 Pledge to be a voice for Ohio’s students — talk to your family, friends and neighbors about supporting these candidates.
Key Election Season Dates
|• Sept. 22: Military & Overseas Absentee Voting|
• Oct. 9: Voter Registration Deadline
• Oct. 10: Absentee & Early In-Person Voting
• Nov. 3: Due Date for Absentee Ballots
• Nov. 6: Election Day — Polls Open 6:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Your Vote Matters!
Are you registered to vote? MyOhioVote.com
- 09.06.2018: Where Was DeWine to Rein in ECOT?
- Campaign 2018: OEA Endorsed Candidates’ List
- Educators for Ohio — Facebook
- Caveat Emptor — Don’t Believe the Lies
- Why I am a Member of the Ohio Education Member
- Educators Recommend Sherrod Brown for the U.S. Senate
- Ohio Education Association Endorses Richard Cordray for Governor
- Education Votes: Here’s What’s at Stake in Ohio in the Next Election
- Ohio Secretary of State — Elections and Voting in Ohio: MyOhioVote.com or (614) 466-2655