Ohio, like all other states, receives Ammerican Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) funds that are targeted for specific programs. This website is the portal for Ohio's efforts with respect to ARRA.
- The Funding Opportunities section describes multiple paths to obtaining ARRA funding.
- The Individuals section contains information specific to individuals seeking benefits and organizations that can provide benefits directly to individuals.
- The Accountability section contains reporting on ARRA activities.
- The FAQs section contains frequently asked questions and answers regarding Ohio's implementation of ARRA.
- In addition to the main sections, this site provides news releases under What's New.