Fall 2015 OEA Representative Assembly - Delegate Information
The Fall Representative Assembly will be held at 9:00 a.m. on
Saturday, December 5, at the
Ohio Expo - Voinovich Center (Ohio State Fairgrounds)
OEA’s Delegate Confirmation Mailing Post Card for the OEA Fall 2015 Representative Assembly (RA) was sent to all delegates. The following documents are for your information:
- Welcome Letter from the OEA President
- Delegate Confirmation Letter
- Information for Delegates / Hotel & Registration / Voting
- Maps — Ohio Expo Center / Outerbelt
- District Spring 2015 RA Schedules
- District Leaders Hospitality/Dance Flyer - Friday, December 4
- DLAMC Dinner Flyer - Friday, December 4
- Medical/Childcare Information Sheet
If you have any questions regarding the OEA RA post card or confirmation mailing please contact Carol Price, Conference and Elections Coordinator at (800) 282-1500, ext. 3169 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015-16 OEA Representative Assembly Election Mailing
What is the Representative Assembly?
The Representative Assembly (RA) is the policy-making body of the Association. The OEA RA meets semi-annually in the fall and spring in Columbus, OH to establish Association policies and objectives, elect officers, establish dues, adopt Association budget, adopt/evaluate a legislative program, act on resolutions, act on new business items and conduct necessary business. The RA is comprised of members who have been elected as delegates to represent their local associations. Any member is welcome to attend the OEA RA as a guest, but only duly elected and reported delegates may debate and vote according to OEA Constitution and Bylaws provisions or policy.